Senior Supply Chain Manager
£7000 - £90000 per annum +
Senior Supply Chain (and Project) Manager
I am currently working with an exciting Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge.
We are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager with experience in Project and Supplier Relationship Management to join the team on a 12 month fixedterm contract
As Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will essentially play a key part in developing innovative endtoend supply chain solutions to support commercial growth.
- Managing and coordinating all required supply chain activities to ensure an on time delivery of launch stocks and sustainable future supply at the right quality and cost.
- Engage, liaise and build strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Overall responsibility for managing new product introduction and supply chain projects
- Accountable for managing supplier relationships
- Project Management within a regulated Industry
- Experiencing of working within Supply Chain across Planning, Operations and Distribution/Logistics
- Managing supplier and internal operations.
- Knowledge in areas of Supply Chain including Manufacturing, Procurement, Planning, Distribution, Logistics, Customer Order Management, Demand Forecasting & Replenishment Planning
- End to End supply chain experience in a regulated environment.
If this opportunity looks like it could be the next step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible!
Deadline: 18th July!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 39 days ago