£17000 - £19000 per annum + BUPA, 22 days holiday, Pension
£18,000 £20,000 p.a. basic salary, BUPA PHC, 22 days holiday p.a. (+ bank holidays on top), company pension scheme.
Job Responsibilities:This is a key function with responsibilities to ensuring that contractors for our client businesses are compliant, that they have full support and guidance through the payroll process, focusing on all payroll queries and the whole timesheet process.
This position is also responsible for the overall compliance of the departments ensuring legislation is adhered to with HMRC, The Home Office and our own internally policies & procedures.
Key duties and experience:
- Creating & updating payroll policies and procedures
- Utilising the relevant computer software and systems
- Working to ensure regulations & compliance is met.
- Managing complaints and concluding to a satisfactory outcome with both Umbrella employees and Agencies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Working as part of the team, ensuring that all payments are made and correct
- Payroll experience or similar within a Payroll Bureau.
- Ability to work as a team
- Good mathematical and IT skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- An organised approach
- Logical thinking and problemsolving ability
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
- Maintains confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Always represent the business in a professional manner, maintain the quality standards to the business and never brings the company brand into disrepute.
If you are interested, please dont hesitate to apply with an up to date CV.
Posted 7 days ago