Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Competitive salary plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Job type: Permanent
Due to their continued growth they are now adding to their operations team and have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager in the Leicester/Coventry/Birmingham area. With full operational responsibility for the successful management and delivery of multiple projects within your dedicated region, this opportunity is an instrumental and pivotal position enabling the smooth and successful delivery of Multi - Utility projects in your region.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Responsibility for the effective and efficient delivery of all site activities acting as an enabler to ensure the successful delivery of designated projects in your region.
- Programme and resource works to meet deadlines.
- Build strong compelling relationships with Clients, providing a proactive and consistent level of service.
- Responsible for overseeing on-site team health and safety issues within allocated projects, in conjunction with the HSQE Manager.
- Provide technical and practical input to tender processes and documentation at pre-construction and design phase.
- Liaise and build relationships with local authorities and statutory undertakers, External and Internal clients and Sub Contractors.
- Effective and timely engagement of resource ensuring that the optimum numbers of personnel are on-site when required in conjunction with the Electric, Gas, Water and Fibre departments.
- Responsible for all regulatory HSE correspondence and other regulatory bodies, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Strong proven background within utilities, or a ground works infrastructure/civils background.
- Experience of multiple Contract/Project /Site Management.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise at various levels building strong, compelling relationships both externally and internally.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Proven experience of implementing and raising awareness of Health and Safety across sites.
- Proactive, organised and hands on approach with the ability to work well as a team and on own initiative.
- Demonstrable experience of providing a high level of customer service.
- Awareness of continuous improvement, and the ability to continually develop efficiency improvements within scope.
- CSCS Manager/Supervisor level, SMSTS, NRSWA.
- Full Clean driver's license and a flexible working approach.
Benefits of becoming the Project Manager:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Car and fuel card
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Project Manager, then please apply now!
Our client and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunities employer, and they value diversity and promote equality across all of their businesses. They welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Posted 114 days ago