Permanent (Full time)
Excellent opportunity for a Microbiology analyst position within a Microbiology food/water testing laboratory!
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £20,000 per annum
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to a food/water testing laboratory who is looking for a Microbiology analyst on permanent basis to join their team based in Cambridgeshire. This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a desirable employer, where the successful individual will be performing food microbiological analysis and day to day support in the laboratory.
- Analysis of food/Water samples for the presence of microorganisms such as Salmonella, E.coli, Coliform etc
- Make sure all team members are performing duties/tests to the specified quality and technical standards
- Ensure plates are read and confirmation tests are carried out
- Ensure results are reported to utility customers on time
- Ensure laboratory has adequate stock of consumables to run the shifts
- Placing orders of consumables
- Working according to ISO17025 guidelines
- Degree in Science or related field or equivalent experience within a food/water testing laboratory
- For this role youll need to be able to follow strict instructions and guidelines.
- You will be a selfmotivated perfectionist and thrive on delivering exceptional results.
- Experience within laboratory environment working in a UKAS/ISO17025 lab as a Microbiology technician is desired
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on######### or Email to #########
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 133 days ago