Principal Data Engineer (Azure) Central London £115,000
City of London, London
£80000 - £115000 per annum
Principal Data Engineer (Azure) Central London £120,000
Exciting opportunity has opened up with one of the most exciting MS Gold partners specialised on MS Azure based data platforms. The company is recognised as one of Londons highest growth companies and are looking to add a principal Data Engineer (Azure) to their talented team, consisting of multiple MS MVPs! If you want to remain hands on and work with cutting edge technology (e.g. Databricks) on some of the most exciting Azure projects in the country, this could be the ideal role for you.
Salary:£120,000 + excellent benefits
Location:Central London (with some client site travel mainly within London)
Located in the city with great transportation links available within a short walking distance of the company.
If you are looking for a job where you are able to utilise the latest in Microsoft cloud technology, then we want to hear from ambitious candidates like you! The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Experienced with Azure platforms (Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics/Store, SQL Database)
- Database / Data Warehousing technologies
- C , Python or R
- Experience with .NET (highly desirable)
As a Principal Azure Data Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients amongst various sectors to deliver projects focused on data
- Utilising the Microsoft Data Platform to produce a BI platform
- Collaborating with teams in both inhouse development and clientsite teams and partake in project activities such as requirement analysis, testing and deployment
- Using the most uptodate cloud technologies to further develop technical skills
- Continuously keeping up to date with the dynamic services associated with Microsoft Azure Data Platforms
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to ######### or alternatively, call Ashfat Abdulwahid on#########
Posted 9 days ago