Travel Consultant Newmarket
£15000.00 - £17500.00 per annum
Travel Consultant Wanted for this wellknown travel retail store in Newmarket. We are looking for an experienced Travel Agent with a minimum of one years experience, a real team player and someone who loves dealing with customers face to face and working to sales targets. With an OTE of 17k plus the chance to earn more!! Preferably full time, minimum 4 days a week.
Travel Consultant, Main Functions:
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
- The role of Travel Consultant involves being part of a busy team dealing with customers face to face on a daily basis
- Planning and selling tailor made holidays to worldwide destinations
- Any other required travel services to suit each clients requirements.
- Our travel consultants work hard to meet and exceed their targets and take pride in offering excellent customer service to gain recommendations and build on our local client bases.
Travel Consultant, Key Skills Required:
- A passion for travel
- Enjoy working to sales and profit targets
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively with clients face to face and over the telephone
- Have excellent organizational skills, a keen eye for detail and be comfortable with multitasking
- Be able to remain calm when dealing with any problems or complaints
- Like working under your own initiative and as part of a team
- Personal travel experience an advantage
- Excellent staff travel rates
- Friendly working environment
- Numerous social events
- Pension scheme
- Overseas educational travel opportunities
IF THIS ROLE IS OF INTEREST TO YOU, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO ######### or call me on######### Quoting REF: JM53273
Dont keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please dont keep us to yourself. If you think were doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Posted 34 days ago