Behaviour Support Assistant
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
£65 - 75 per day
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Behaviour Support Assistant to join our successful team to work in a Primary School in Leeds. This is a permanent role which will commence in September 2019. It is essential that the candidate has prior experience as a Behaviour Support Assistant and is excellent with challenging behaviour.
The school has a supportive, motivated and enthusiastic team, the school's standards are repidly rising and the local community is highly supportive of the school. Parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Behaviour Support Worker, you will:
- Hold a relevant Level 2 qualification.
- Have experience of working as a Behaviour Support Assistant in a School.
Be experienced and confident supporting pupils with challenging behaviour.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an experienced Behaviour Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please call#########
Posted 8 days ago