Higher Level Teaching Assistant required
£285.00 - £380.00 per week
Permanent (Full time)
High Level Teaching Assistant
Teaching Personnel are seeking to recruit a High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) who is looking for full-time temporary work in the Bournemouth area. You will be based across KS1 and KS2. The ideal candidate would have prior experience in assisting with the delivery of inspiring and motivational lessons to aid learning, and be confident in classroom management. The role may also include the expectation of the HLTA to deliver lessons to meet the objective set by the class teacher. The HLTA would have a great knowledge of key interventions and be able to support students on both a 1:1 and group basis, as well as a general classroom setting.
Our ideal HLTA will be...
- Qualified to Level 4, or Degree Level
- Experienced HLTA or looking to become a HLTA and cover classes
- Recent experience working with children in a Nursery or Primary setting
- Good diary availability
- Willing to continue personal development
- Happy to support across the Key Stages
- Have English and Maths GCSE at A-C grade
- A good understanding of the Primary curriculum
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Posted 97 days ago