Technical Azure Architect
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
Technical Architect / Solutions Architect Birmingham, HOMEBASED
£60,000 £70,000 + Car Allowance + Attractive Bonus Scheme
A Technical Architect / Solutions Architect opportunity is now available with a reputable managed service provider on a homebased format!
This Technical Architect / Solutions Architect position will see you play a vital part within its Technical Services division, working with the clients on developments whilst implementing your expertise within Technical Design and Technical Architecture into a portfolio of highend projects.
As the Technical Architect / Solutions Architect, you will travel UK wide when required, so you must be a holder of a full UK driving license.
Key responsibilities in this Technical Architect / Solutions Architect role:
- Support the Solutions Architecture and Sales team and provide IT managed services and solutions support to clients
- Ability to deal with complex IT infrastructure solutions to address various needs
- Understand the IT Infrastructure Solutions and associated managed services Solution concepts
- Build an Azure practice
- Deliver high quality and workable solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Implement product, technology, or industryrelated skills to work with identification of requirements, proposal development, and to execute activities to produce and showcase advantages of Technical based solutions
Key requirements for this Technical Architect / Solutions Architect position:
- Ability to build and recommend migration approached to move workloads into Public Cloud
- Strong knowledge / use of Microsoft Azure, with a specific focus on IaaS, PaaS and other related services including ASR / OMS / Azure Backup
- Experience of building and costing solutions
- Hybrid Virtual Datacenter solutions
- Previous experience of / interest in DevOps will be considered an advantage but is not essential
- Additional AWS / Linux / Office365 or IBM Cloud experience a bonus
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills / ability to build longstanding relationships
Our client is able to provide an immediate start and immediate interviews.
For more information on this Technical Architect / Solutions Architect please call Lakh @ Concept Resourcing on or send your CV @ Concept Resourcing direct for consideration and contact in return.
Posted 34 days ago