EPOS Breakfix Engineer Peak
£105.00 - £106 per annum
Are you an experienced IT, EPOS or ATM Field Service Engineer?
I am currently recruiting for a large number of engineers across the UK to fulfil an EPOS Breakfix Field Service Engineer position to cover the Christmas Peak period
What will your day to day activities as an EPOS Breakfix Engineer include?
- You will be working in the field, covering your regionalised area, completing breakfix and repair of EPOS systems within large retailers.
- Your standard working day will be from 8am 6pm (this includes your travel time)
- You will work any 5 days from 7 which includes some weekend working (as part of a 1 in 3 rota pattern)
- You will be on call 24/7 Monday Sunday where required as part of a 1 in 3 rota pattern
- Engineers may also be required to be on standby for 2 days up to 10am 1 in 3 weeks (if not called out engineers will get rest day)
- Be able to drive a Ford Transit / Citroen Dispatch size vehicle company vehicle as own vehicle are not allowed
- Available to work up to 12 consecutive as where required as part of a working rota pattern.
You will also be required to work over the Christmas period which could include Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, and New Years Eve. There will be some increased rates for these shifts, to be communicated in due course.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Previous IT hardware, EPOS or ATM background.
- Previous experience within breakfix and repair
- A full UK driving licence.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Ability to pass vetting check which includes full criminal and financial background checks
Whats on offer?
- Day Rate of £105 per day
- £100 flat payment for the week you are on call payment per hour if called out.
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Opportunity to work with industry leader
- Full training
The rates of pay are umbrella / LTD company rates
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Posted 12 days ago