Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
Up to £28.53 per hour
Are you interested in a new Registered Mental Health Nurse role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Newham.
The pay rate for this fulltime role is £27.33 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
Additional benefits include:
- A dedicated Consultant one to one service
- Fast track face to face registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay on time, every time
- Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
- No Registration Fee
- Reimbursed DBS
Free online training available
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 16 days ago