Senior Solicitor - Equity Partnership
Equity partnership + salary
Earn in excess of six figures in your first year - uncapped earning potential on offer for an ambitious senior Solicitor with drive and expertise in any of the following: Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution or Intellectual Property.
A commercial law firm with a solid reputation for innovation, this is a modern practice that offers entrepreneurial lawyers a flexible and rewarding environment in which to work. Taking a progressive approach, the firm delivers legal services to business clients throughout the country across a range of commercial legal disciplines such as Corporate, Commercial Property and Dispute Resolution. Due to sustained success, our client is now seeking an ambitious senior Solicitor for an equity partnership plus a competitive base salary at their office in Sheffield.
Are you a senior Solicitor with expertise in any of the following disciplines: Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution or Intellectual Property? This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Solicitor seeking uncapped earning potential, agile working and equity in a firm. Joining a well-established and innovative team, you will manage your own caseload and draw upon your network of contacts to help grow the department and firm as a whole. You will have total freedom and flexibility within a supportive work environment and become part of a forward-thinking law firm with a dynamic management team. The firm offers a basic salary, with capital share (no buy in required) and uncapped earning potential. Typically, you can expect to earn in excess of six figures in your first year. Your work will not involve any management responsibilities, politics or bureaucracy. You will have access to: all the necessary IT software required to do your job; professional indemnity insurance; the support of junior legal staff; professional support lawyers and the firm’s wider team of lawyers and; administrative support including help with IT, marketing, invoicing and compliance/regulation. Overall, you will hold a position in a firm that takes a refreshing approach to winning and servicing clients with innovation at the forefront of everything it does.
Applications are encouraged from senior Solicitors with expertise in any of the following: Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution or Intellectual Property.
Business development skills and a network of contacts are required.
Technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of your legal specialism are essential.
Ideally, you will possess exceptional client care skills.
Applicants will also be considered from Cambridge and Manchester.
Senior Solicitor - Equity Partnership
For further details of this Equity Partnership – Senior Solicitor vacancy, please contact Sam quoting reference SH02337481.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 2 days ago