Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Business - | Zoek UK | d96554
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Business Development
Work From Home
£24000 - £27000 per annum + +Uncapped Commission (£30k-£32k OTE)
Permanent (Full time)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 basic (DOE)+ uncapped commission (£30,000 - £32,000 OTE in Year 1)
Do you find yourself working long hours with little reward? Or perhaps you strive for that promotion for the goal posts to be changed? The time might be for you to make a change and have a career with purpose!
We are currently recruiting for driven, sales minded professionals who are looking to start a career in recruitment.
At SThree we have numerous success stories of people joining as Graduates with sales experience to experienced Sales professionals who have had successful careers. All our Managers and Directors started as Trainee Recruitment Consultants!
What will you be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Engaging in business development within an established STEM market sector to achieve revenue targets and impact growth.
- Identifying target clients and key contacts through means of canvassing and networking resulting in building long term relationships
- Promoting yourself and your service offerings via client and candidate meetings, sales marketing and social media in a proactive and professional manner
What do you need to become a successful Recruitment Consultant?
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a pro-active attitude
- Proven background in revenue generation / achieving sales targets
- Experience of winning new business and building relationships (Beneficial)
- Drive and ambition to learn, develop and progress your career
- Resilient and ambitious
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
What can SThree offer you?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Large recruitment agency operating for 35 years with numerous resources and backing
- Established markets and database
- Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
- Clear progression path to follow based on performance
- "Thrive" community for wellbeing support
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Share scheme
- Discounts with retailers
- Private Medical/Dental Insurance
- Family Caregiver Leave
- 5 paid volunteer days a year.
We will also provide a company laptop before you joining which has a built in telephony system to make calls.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...