Patient Liaison Officer
Blackheath, Essex, England
competitive salary plus benefits
BMI Blackheath Hospital in London is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
The BMI Blackheath Hospital is a mid-sized and busy acute care hospital that prides itself on the level of superb quality patient care it provides. The Hospital has 60 beds with all rooms offering en-suite facilities, three main theatres, a minor treatment room and an Endoscopy suite, Physiotherapy Services, Diagnostic Imaging and Consulting Rooms. These facilities combined with the latest in technology and on-site support services; enable our consultants to undertake a wide range of investigations and operations, from routine investigations to complex surgery. Consultants have the support of caring and highly trained nursing and allied healthcare professionals as well as access to some of the latest technology and equipment. With a team of resident medical officers available 24hours a day, the hospital provides an ideal environment for excellent clinical care and patient recovery.
We have an opportunity for a Patient Liaison Officer to join their team of staff in the Marketing department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Proven influencing/sales skills
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
Duties of this role include:
- To convert appropriate self pay enquiries and consultations to self-pay procedures within BMI against pre-agreed targets
- To ensure a quality service for potential self pay patients including the accurate and timely response to self-pay enquiries from patients, consultants, medical secretaries and the National Enquiry Centre (NEC)
- To facilitate necessary access times and information required for patients to convert to procedure
- To appropriately influence patients to choose BMI for their procedure
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers up to £24,500pa for this vacancy alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
For more information on this role or for an informal chat please contact Hannah Dyer on#########
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 54 days ago