Data & Analytics Consultant - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data & Analytics Consultant
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
A leading Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a Data & Analytics Consultant to join their team. The role is client-facing and will involve workstreams that covers four areas of D&A (Strategy, Implementation, BI, and Data Science) as well as mentoring/management of junior members of the team as the department grows.
Role: Data & Analytics Consultant
Salary: Up to £55,000 + benefits
Start date: Immediate
This role is fully remote while Covid-19 restrictions are still in place but will require going onto their London office once restrictions are lifted.
- Identify strategic opportunities through analysis of our clients’ programmes of work
- Liaise with client stakeholders to communicate data requirements and help secure data assets from clients (including offline data sources)
- Define measurement objectives, KPIs, and supporting metrics based on our clients’ business and marketing level objectives
- Work with the client’s developers to deploy robust data layers
- Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods
- Enhance the existing advance analytics modelling, methodologies, and contribute to new ideas in modelling and report visualisation
- Development of prototypes and proof of concepts from research conducted
Skills and experience:
- Strong Digital Marketing knowledge and experience with common MarTech platforms, such as Google Ads 360, Google DV360, Google Search Console, STAT search analytics, Salesforce.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Very good knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Confident user of another web analytics platform
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and data mining ET, data warehouses and NS Excel
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply now! Interviews will commence ASAP.