Client Relationship Manager
South Wales, Mountain Ash CF45 4DA, UK
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits package
Permanent (Full time)
Interested in driving your career forwards within a relationship management capacity, working for a UK market-leader?
- IDEX Consulting are working with one of the UK's largest market leaders in workplace DC pensions, in the search for a Client Relationship Manager to join their growing function in South Wales.
- Acting as the conduit between operations and client Directors, you will oversee a portfolio of strategic level clients; supporting on relationship development, implementation, sales and client/trustee meetings, often in a client-facing capacity. Delivering a high quality of service is key and you will oversee a portfolio of corporate-sized clients across Master Trust and contract-based schemes, assisting with client retention, growth and profitability of the portfolio. The opportunity demands that you're resourceful and commercially savvy; engaging and building relationships both internally and externally to effectively and proficiently manage client expectations and delivery.
- We are interested in hearing from individuals with extensive experience of supporting client relationships from more of an operational perspective, with knowledge of DC pension solutions, administration and the wider marketplace and trends.
- If you have a good understanding of operational processes across Own Trust, Master Trust and contract-based DC schemes, are able to listen and understand complex client challenges and bring teams together to address and resolve these issues, then we would be keen to receive your application.
- On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package, alongside flexible working, PMI and scope for performance related bonuses.
Posted 110 days ago