Temp HR Assistant; Full Time; 2 month temporary contract; Paying £13p/h; Based near Preston
Our well known and successful blue collar client is currently experiencing a high volume of work coming through their busy HR department, a volume which will continue through to December. Reporting into the HR Manager, this position will play an integral part of a close knit HR Shared Service team by supporting to wider function with various HR administrative tasks.
The successful candidates core duties and responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
* Assisting with the day to day operations of the HR department;
* Monitor and manage queries from the HR inbox;
* Providing administrative support on a wide range of HR aspects such as absence, sickness and onboarding;
* Preparing new contracts of employments and conducting right to work checks;
* Keeping employee records updated, process documentation and prepare HR reports as required;
* Ensure policies and procedures are kept updated in line with current legislation and/or business requirements;
* Provide support to the other HR related departments such as payroll and recruitment when required.
Our client would only wish to consider candidates who hold a minimum of 612 months recent working experience working within a HR department, covering similar duties to the above. The successful candidate will possess excellent I.T skills (being competent in using Microsoft packages such as Excel) and will be confident and articulate enough to communicate with all areas of the organisation, as well as the HR Shared Service team and Managers.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an urgent, temporary position so please only apply if you are immediately available or have a notice period of one week or less.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 18 days ago