Administrator -?Wealth Management
£20000 - £30000 Per Annum
Administrator - Wealth Management - London
Salary: £20,000pa - £30,000 depending on experience – plus attractive benefits
Our Client is one of the UK's largest, independently owned, corporate solutions and wealth management consultancies.
They are passionate about the service they provide and are very proud of the long-term relationships they build with their clients. Taking pride in their independence, they are not tied to any one provider, which allows them to continually assess the market and ensure their clients receive the most competitive terms.
They are based in the heart of the City of London and also have offices in other parts of the country. Our Client has grown steadily and is now a top 100 UK IFA. Their success has been recognised.
One reason for their success is that their business is wholly owned by the advisers and staff.
They are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Relevant Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience in an adviser support role within an IFA firm
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge the facts
- A flexible and adaptable attitude towards work
- Ability to work accurately and in accordance with procedures
- Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines
- Experience of using provider platforms and product provider extranet sites
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Experience of the Nucleus platform
- Experience of working for Discretionary Fund Managers
- Previous use of SSP Adviser back office system
- Progression towards Diploma qualification
To provide administrative support to one or more financial advisers, which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries
- Arranging client meetings for the adviser
- Preparing for client meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and appropriate literature
- Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
- Inputting new business proposals to the back office system in line with Company procedures
- Undertaking fund switches upon the instruction of the client
- Maintaining accurate records of all verbal and non-verbal communications with the client
- Typing adviser dictation for file and meeting notes
- Maintaining up to date client fact find information on the back office system
- Maintaining client files in line with Compliance procedures
- Keeping track of fees and chasing where appropriate
Continuous Professional Development
To develop skills and keep up to date with all relevant legislative, product and technical changes as required for the role
Authorities & Limitations
Financial: Not authorised to make binding contracts on behalf of the Company
Compliance: Not authorised to give FCA regulated advice
Pay and Benefits
- Salary from £20,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Death in Service
- Group Permanent Health Insurance
- Group Critical Illness
- Group Medicash Scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
Candidates who have relevant experience within an IFA firm should apply by sending an up to date CV.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Posted 31 days ago