Senior Generator Service Engineer - London EC1A | Zoek UK
Senior Generator Service Engineer
London EC1A, UK
£28000.00 - £60000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Working for the UK's leading backup power specialist and due to further market expansion there has been 4 additional Service Engineers roles created throughout the UK.
If you want to know about the requirements for this role, read on for all the relevant information.
If you are ready to move into a business where you will be set a career plan from day one then this is the opportunity for you.
Our client, a pioneering standby diesel generator business with multiple depots is expanding within their service department and ready to build a team of experienced Diesel Generator Field Service Engineers.
Responsible for a selected geographical area, you will maintain diesel generators generally ranging from 1MW
- 3MW and be tasked with the following:
- Fault finding
- Engine electrical and mechanical problem resolution
- Electrical and mechanical component replacement
- Basic wet and dry engine service
- Control panel modifications and tweaks
- Customer liaison, update and ensure complete customer satisfaction You will receive a new company van, laptop, mobile phone and allocation towards your home internet allowance.
Ideally you will be an experienced generator field service engineer with strong knowledge of one or more of the following diesel generators: FG Wilson, MWM Detuz, Broadcrown, SDMO, CAT, Cummins, Aska, Mitsubishi, HGI, Perkins, Scania, Atlas Copco etc Knowledge of control panels (Comap, Deep Sea, Dief, SDMO, Power Commander, FG Wilson etc) would be beneficial