Sales Support Administrator
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Do you have strong client focused experience within a sales department? Good experience of social media platforms, emarketing and quotation preparation?
Want to work for a fun, friendly and supportive company that encourages individuals to demonstrate and develop their talents??
You will be responsible for new business processes and supporting the CEO.
You will assist with the generation of client research, new business proposals, and actively maintaining and managing the new business pipeline. This will include following up on client leads, website marketing leads, email communication using Mail Chimp and working closely with our Client Services team.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure the effective and timely operation of the new business function
- Provide support to the CEO as required
- Maintain the new business pipeline, including all details for management reporting
- Establish client requirements
- Prepare client proposals
- Liaise with the client services team to ensure a smooth onboarding
- Follow up leads from enquiries and website marketing
- Preparation of briefing packs for new meetings.
What do you need?
- Likely to be degree educated.
- Must have worked in a clientled new business development function
- Needs to be able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Proven experience of using social media channels for marketing purposes.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and highly organised
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with a team that may work remotely at times.
- Ability to handle confidential information and to be discreet.
Whats on offer?
- Up to £35,000 DOE
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Pension (std EE 5% / ER 3%)
- Group Life Assurance x4 salary
- Employee Assistance programme
- Company sick pay
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surreybased, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.
Posted 4 days ago