£25000 - £27000 per annum + dependent on experience
Permanent (Full time)
Salary £25,000 £27,000, dependent on experience
Hours of work 9am 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Our client is an established, forward thinking, growing organisation and leading provider based in Luton. Due to expansion we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join their professional and friendly team.
Responsibilities Project Coordinator
- Maintain and follow key business applications and process
- Daily email review, prioritise own workload
- Attend daily project review call
- Attend & lead weekly project meeting
- Provide engineers with work order information (Scope/drawings/configuration), based on equipment being installed as requested by PMs & own orders.
- Liaise with Customers to arrange project activities and work orders
- Planning, technical input, scheduling and resource allocation to meet project goals
- Liaise with engineers and customer, maintain communication throughout the project
- Liaise with the Accounts Team to provide accurate timely information
- Ensure that all necessary equipment for installations is ordered
- Provide assistance and support to colleagues within the project support team, Project Managers, Engineers and Customer Services Management.
- Collate relevant client & site information
- Place and track circuit orders and liaise with suppliers, CISCO, GAMMA and GTT
- Place number port orders, track process/completion
- Place and track software and licensing orders
- Contact point for project related issues
- Monitor Project Support Team email folder
- Coordinate / notify potential attendees of internal & external kick off meetings
- Make travel arrangements for engineers
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, produce statistics and analysis reports for Management team
- Review, complete submitted engineer o/t forms prior to approval by CAPs Manager
- Update aBility with all CLIs ordered / ported via the SIP
- Provide invoicing support in the absence of Line Manager
- Update connectivity spreadsheet with all new circuit orders.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks or work packages
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Visio, (Project Server 2010 would be an advantage)
- Attention to detail and recording accurate information
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good personal presentation
- Maintaining a professional attitude to the customer at all times.
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial, Construction and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles we have available please call######### for further details.
Posted 127 days ago