£28000 - £32000 Per Annum
Location - Newton Abbot
Salary - £28k- £32k + Bonus scheme
Job Type - Perm
The Registered Manager is responsible for overseeing the management of the Folkestone Homecare service and expanding the Nurseplus brand throughout Newton Abbot and the surrounding areas. The role is fundamentally about driving best practice and required standards by coaching and mentoring their team to reach their full potential. The Registered Manager is expected to lead by example, work within CQC requirements, be a source of knowledge to the team and build homecare revenue.
- To ensure you recruit nothing but the highest quality candidates into branch roles and only the very best care and nursing staff to enhance the Nurseplus reputation as the highest quality provider.
- Active participation in the recruitment and interviewing of care staff.
- To grow the home care service in a safe, effective manner.
- Engage with local authorities effectively in order to protect the current business and support further growth.
- To ensure the team celebrates success where appropriate and to make sure the branch teams feel highly regarded and recognised by Nurseplus.
- To cooperate with the contracts division to support any new applications that require local knowledge and to ensure that the maximum potential is reached for the lifetime of any successful contracts that are awarded.
- Ensure you promptly undertake and gain registration with the Care Quality Commission.
- Establishing high standards of clinical governance to ensure total adherence to Nurseplus and the CQC standards of quality and compliance but without this limiting the potential of the service.
- The effective management of medication compliance and error response.
- Ensuring observational supervisions of care staff through site visits are completed.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills in processes and procedures.
The Successful candidate:
- Registered management experience – desirable.
- Solid understanding of homecare and CQC requirements.
- Must be a team player with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
- Good leadership and problem-solving attributes.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Current UK driving licence and a willingness to travel
- Willingness to complete the Level 5 apprenticeship standard in health and social care if this hasn't already been completed.
Posted 4 days ago