Band 6 Occupational Therapist - South East London
London, Greater London, England
£21.62 to £27.31 per hour
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
We are currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a fantastic community team at a well-established NHS trust based in South East London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Main duties include:
Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible
- Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
- Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent
- Easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
- Offer an Assessment of Carer’s or parent’s needs and provide appropriate advice as required
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
Work within a Multi-Disciplinary team
- A relevant degree qualification in occupational therapy
- HCPC registration
- Full drivers licence and access to own vehicle
- Experience working in a community setting
Experience in ALD’s and manual handling equipment provision
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
£300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 13 days ago