Sales Account Manager - Dartford | Zoek UK | d99305
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Account Manager
Dartford, Kent, England
£40000 - £40000 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Sales Account Manager – Dartford, Kent
Salary: £40,000 + .E.
Our client has since grown into a successful multinational organisation with depots across the UK and are proud to be one of the UK's leading green offices. The objective was to create an office supplies company that will not just save companies money but also reduce the negative impact their office has on the environment! Luckily thousands of businesses nationwide agreed and believed in their mission to help companies go green at work.
They are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their team. You will be working from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. They have some of the most talented, experienced, and passionate sales people in the industry. If you are currently working in the wonderful world of office supplies and want to further your career, we would love to hear from you.
Alternatively, if you are a driven individual with a wealth of telesales experience then still get in touch.
- You will be selling a wide range of business products and providing account management for all your clients.
- You will be dealing with large businesses daily ensuring their orders arrive on time and they receive the highest level of customer service possible
- Building rapport with your client base ensuring they order on a regular basis
- Generating new businesses by cold calling offering their products and services
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 12-months Cold Calling Experience
- A self-motivated, determined attitude
- Outgoing and driven personality
- The ability to work to both sales and call goals
- Strive in a lively sales environment
- An excellent telephone manner
- Have the dedication and willpower to make every single cold call as passionate as the last!
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of national bank holidays)
- Working for a successful award-winning forward-thinking company with 11 business awards
- Uncapped commission structure with no Targets!
- Opportunity to finish early on Fridays
- Opportunity for Free lunches on Fridays
- Weekly and monthly bonuses including paid holidays, day trips, and much more
If, as an applicant, you believe in better, greener, lower-priced office supplies – join their client, and help them continue their success story.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...