Operations Controller Nights - Corby | Zoek UK | d99920
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Controller Nights
Corby, Northamptonshire, England
£28k per year
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Controller to join the Logistics People team in the Midlands.
Base Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Working week: Nights Team, 21:00 - 06:30
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working within a team as well as independently. The successful candidate will also provide great attention to detail. In reward for this we can offer a great working environment,a fantastic salary and the chance to be part of a growing success.
- Controlling a fleet of drivers.
- Update of all drivers working patterns onto the rota, from new drivers to current drivers.
- Liaising with the driver's shifts, sickness, holiday requests and overtime.
- Liaising with the drivers and the clients on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
- Liaising with drivers and depots to deal with any issues or complaints that arise.
- Investigating and reporting any incidents between the depot and the drivers, including updating and maintaining an incident report log.
- Recording & maintaining all driver records; including legal compliance and driver infringements.
- To participate in an on-call rota to support the out of hours.
- Be able to meet with and register new drivers - liaising with both the driver and the client to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with experience with MS Office
- A "Can-Do" attitude
- Ability of working within a small team and under minimum supervision.
- Full driving license is essential with use of own car as travelling will be required.
- A good understanding of driver's hours and working time directive is desired but not essential as training will be given.
In return we can offer a salary of £28,000.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...