LGV2 / HGV2 / Class 2 Driver (Part Time)
£10.00 - £16.50 per hour
LGV2**, HGV2**, Class 2 Part Time Driving, LGV 2, HGV 2, Cat C Tamworth >
- Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers forPart Time or weekend only driving work to suit your preference in the Tamworth area.
Part time meaning 23 shifts per week.
- As an LGV2 driver, the work will involve local and national delivery or collection work for clients based within various sectors such as:
- Pallet Networks
- General Haulage
- Supermarket Stores & RDCs (Refrigerated)
- Recycling (Refuse)
- Freight Forwarding
- Whilst working within the above clients you will be carrying out various duties such as:
- Curtainsider / box vehicle work etc
- Some use of tail lifts
- Strapping and securing your load(s)
- Caged / palletised goods etc
- Trunking / Shunting / Tramping / Flat Bed work to suit preference
- Pay Rates:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV2 (Midweek) AM starts £10.00 £11.00 p/h
- LGV2 (Midweek) PM starts £11.50 £12.50 p/h
- LGV2 (Saturdays) £13.50 £14.50 p/h
- LGV2 (Sundays & Bank Holidays) £15.00 £16.50 p/h
- Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver Scheme (£200)
- Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers.
- To apply for this role please call or email a current CV to warks at kenectrecruitment.co.uk
- This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Posted 9 days ago