£40000 - £50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
The Role: Project Manager
My client, a leading OME, well known for their excellence in the Automation and Controls industry are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their highly skilled team of engineers. You will be responsible for managing complete Automation projects, based around Automation Control Systems, Drives, PLC, HMIs and Capital Equipment Installations. You will be the key technical liaison between the business, manufacturing and the client, you will be responsible from point of order through to commissioning and postsale support. Mitsubishi experience is essential to be considered for this position
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that has been in existence for over 40 years. They design and manufacture a range of equipment that is supplied into thousands of companies throughout the UK as well as overseas.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director you will be client facing and expected to carry out the following:
- Defining the technological strategy in conjunction with the development team of each project, pipeline, tools and key development procedures
- Assess the technical risk and mitigation plan
- Establish standards and procedures to track and measure the projects progression
- Create automated test process for system features, where possible and contribute to system build
- Evaluate the development team, identifying strengths, problem areas, and developing plans for improving performance
- Identify weak control systems that need code improvement and schedules corrective action, when possible
- Help to identify high risk areas for the Board of Directors
The Right Person
The successful Project Manager will have performed all of the above duties within an Automation environment, you will also have a background working in an electronic or electromechanical business as well as the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working at Managerial / Operations level in within a reputable business
- Experience in measuring, managing, leading and motivating remote teams
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Mitsubishi experience is essential to be considered for this position
Interested? Here are your options:
- This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements Call now and lets talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on######### between 8.30am 5.30pm
- I think Im right for this position, but Im not sure about some of the detail Click apply now so I can read your CV and come back to you.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of technical candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of technical roles from Design Engineers, Service Managers, Mechanical Service Engineers, up to Maintenance and Production Managers. We have many technical roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today.
Posted 118 days ago