Chartered Building Surveyor Reading Competitive + Benefits
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bens
Chartered Building Surveyor
Salary Competitive + Benefits
Our client is looking for a talented Senior Chartered Building Surveyor to join their wellexperienced and successful team in Reading. As our clients have a strong knowledge and wealth of experience in their practice, they are now looking for a candidate to provide advice on maintenance, repair, and refurbishment of properties among many other services, as well as an individual with strong commercial awareness to assist their dedicated team.
The Role of Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
- Time management of projects and monitoring situations to ensure deadlines are met.
- Carrying out building and measured surveys
- Ensuring buildings conform to building regulations
- Analysing and reporting on building defects
- Preparing schedules of dilapidations
- Implementing planned work programmes to schedule
- MRICS Chartered
- Commercially focused
- Asset management and loss adjusting experience
- Private sector experience
- Proven business development skills
Our client has over 70 years experience in their practice, working on both small and large scale projects, some valued over £30 million. They have worked in all sectors across the UK and have helped in the development of wellknown projects such as the RED Bull racing HQ and Jaguar Land Rover.
Staff are a big asset of what our client values, and successful candidates will receive benefits such as: 25 days holiday, company car, life insurance and a highly competitive salary
If you are ready to continue your journey in the world of Chartered Building Surveying and want the chance to manage your own team whilst putting your own vision into practice, please email Dario Bharat at ######### or call him on#########
Posted 18 days ago