Compliance Manager - Payments
London, Greater London, England
£400 - £600 per day
Our client, a leading Fintech organisation has an immediate opening for a Compliance Manager to join the business. The Compliance Manager will be responsible for leading payments regulatory compliance for the business.
This will include;
- Review, development and implementation of suitable policies and procedures that govern regulatory compliance across the payments function
- Working with the wider compliance function to ensure alignment of governance controls
- Support the product development teams design products that drive good customer outcomes and maintain regulatory compliance
- Ensure that risk management remains robust and meets ongoing regulatory requirements.
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- A proven track record of management conduct risk within a payment's environment
- Excellent knowledge of payments regulation including Payment Services Regulation, FCA requirements,
- Excellent knowledge of PSD2 and Open Banking
If you demonstrate the required skills and experience and wish to learn more about this position, then please apply now.
Posted 17 days ago