City of London, London
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + package
I currently have an immediate opportunity for a intermediate level quantity surveyor working for one of the leading main contractors in the UK market. Ideally you would be circa 3 4 years experience and have high end refurbishment/fit out experience.
They themselves specialise in high spec commercial & educational fit out projects across Central London ranging in value from £10m £20m.
- The particular role will expose you to running multiple packages procurement, cost control, subcontractor management and closing final accounts would all fall apart of your remit.
This is a great opportunity for a promising quantity surveyor wishing to break into one of the top contractors in the construction industry.
You will be reporting to a senior quantity surveyor and would be based on site daily. The salary for this role would range from £40k £60k + package depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills: Quantity Surveyor
- * Experience as a quantity surveyor on high spec commercial fit outs
- * Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
- * Accurate forecasting and cost planning within residential projects
- * Ability to manage project activities including scheduling and takeoffs
- * Experience of preparing subcontract tender packages, evaluations & comparisons
- * Ability to manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
To apply for this quantity surveyor role, please click the Apply button below or email ######### .
Posted 39 days ago