New Primary Teacher Wanted - Peterborough
£115 - £150 per day
We are looking for a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher to take on an exciting KS2 teaching position in a 'Good' Primary school located in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
The school are looking to take on a Newly Qualified Teacher for this exciting position starting in September - making the role extremely accessible to those who have just completed their PGCE and are now looking to compete their 3 terms. The position is set to run for up to 2 terms with the opportunity of being extended further, as well as having the potential of going permanent.
Successful applicants will be expected to work full time, 5 days a week, teaching a year 4 class with the additional support of a qualified Teaching Assistant who will be supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis and maintaining their focus on set work.
Ideal applicants will also be required to:
- Support children with challenging behaviour
- Have their own transport
- Have a professional level of classroom management skills
- Possess Extensive knowledge of the curriculum
- Be able to motivate and encourage primary school children to learn
- Engage and motivate pupils by making classes interactive and stimulating
If you feel that you would be right for this role and would be willing to get 'stuck in' to your first term of teaching, we would love to hear from you.
Posted 9 days ago