Science Teacher - Rickmansworth | Zoek UK | d9e22d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Science Teacher, January 2022, Watford
Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, England
£150 - £190 per day
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Physics or Biology Teacher for an Ofsted "Good" Secondary school in Rickmansworth (just next to Watford).
A successful and oversubscribed multicultural comprehensive school situated in a leafy part of Hertfordshire. Deemed Good by OFSTED in its most recent inspection. To start in January 2019, an enthusiastic, committed and creative Physics/Biology teacher within their very successful creative Science Department
The school is a medium/large School with a supportive and constantly developing English department. The School has roughly 1226 students on roll. The school is going from strength to strength and providing CPD throughout the year.
The position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
CONTRACT DETAILS* Location - Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
* Position - Physics/Biology teacher
* Type of work - KS3/KS4/KS5 Physics/Biology Class Teacher
* Contract or position start date - January 2022
* Duration / Likely Duration - Permanent position
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) - N/A
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Permanent
* Full time/part time - Full time ONLY
* Minimum rate of pay - £150 per day MINIMUM/in line with your pay scale
* Hours - 8:30 am - 3:30pm, plus parents' evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS or equivalent
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...