Purchase Ledger Clerk
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£8.00 - £10.00 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a small team working for a wellrespected business based in Pudsey West Leeds.
Detailed Job Description
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the ledger
- Matching of supplier invoices against purchase orders and posting on to the ledger
- Entering invoices in query into the system with appropriate query type
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- General clerical and administrative duties for the finance department as required
- Maintenance of departmental archives, scanning and incoming mail
- Management of the supplier relationship
- Query Chasing and Resolution
- Organise supplier payment runs for allocated accounts
Minimum of 1 years experience, strong communication skills and excellent IT skills including Excel with excellent time management skills.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 92 days ago