Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Registered Nurse - Female
Up to £26 per hour + free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Everyone who needs care deserves to receive it in their own home. Can you help us?
As a Female Nurse in Redruth, you'll oversee the clinical and emotional care of individuals with complex healthcare needs within their own home, ensuring that they live an independent and fulfilling life. Without nurses like you, these individuals may live their lives in a specialist unit, away from their family and friends. As a Newcross Nurse, we will support you to be the very best at your job, and to strive for clinical excellence at all times.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that will allow you to choose when you get paid! All you'll need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll have instant access to up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Are you our next nursing hero?
To join us as a Complex Care Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be comfortable being the lead on home care packages. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and all parties involved in a package of care. You will receive ongoing specialist training, tailored to the packages of care that you work on.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
If you're keen to get started, you can go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours!
Posted 16 days ago