Audit & Accounts Senior
£32,000 - £36,000 + Benefits + Career Progression
Permanent (Full time)
An opportunity has arisen to join one of Wigan’s most well respected, regional Practices in their Corporate team as an Audit & Accounts Senior.The role will be reporting directly to the senior managers/partners of the corporate services team who are ultimately looking for someone to progress in their role as well as assist in the progression of junior members of the team.Duties include:
- Full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio.
- Responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £20m and £100m.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- Exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
You will need to have qualified in ACA/ACA and have strong accounting and auditing skills stemming from a professional practice backgroundI am currently recruiting for a variety of positions in Accounts, Audit and Tax across the Lancashire area so for a confidential discussion regarding what options could be available to you please contact me directly.
Posted 112 days ago