Agency Staff Nurse
Search consultancy, one of the UKs leading nursing recruitment businesses are recruiting for Registered Nurses and Agency Registered Nurses across Glasgow and surrounding areas on a temporary ongoing basis.
Youll earn between £18.00 per hour to £35.00 per hour with the opportunity of working full time and part time, days or nights and weekends.
Youre working flexible hours throughout the week, evenings and weekends. This is a timely opportunity to join a pool of dedicated nurses who are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality personcentred care across a variety of care homes and care organisations.
In addition to being full supported in your job, there are numerous additional benefits available to suit your lifestyle and boost your income.
You will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- As much work as you want either full or part time hours.
- A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work related matters.
- Weekly pay, without exception.
- An ability to operate as a Limited Company if you choose to do so.
What were looking for:
Qualifed Nurse with a valid NMC pin, youll need to be a natural listener and communicator. Residents and their families will engage with you on a daily basis and are looking to be treated with respect and dignity.
What youll need to bring:
- A valid Nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care environment is essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If youre interested in this excellent nursing opportunity in Glasgow then please apply today. A member of the team will be in touch straight away.
Search is an equal opportunities employer and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 19 days ago