Wagon Driver - Class 1
£13 - £19 per hour, Benefits:Class 1 Drivers - Apply Today!
Wagon Driver - Class 1 (C+E) - Dewsbury - Up to £19p/h - Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for Wagon Drivers (Class 1) to work for one of the UK's leading parcel collection and delivery companies. With various shifts available, this is a fantastic opportunity for Class 1 Drivers working out of Dewsbury.
Please note, to be considered for this role, you must have a valid Class 1 Licence.
What does being a Wagon Driver mean?
- Driving an HGV – Class 1 (C+E)
- Day Tramping (Monday to Friday)
- Clean Work
- Trailer Swapping/Trunk Work
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks (pre and post shift)
- Route and delivery paperwork completion as standard
- Some manual handling
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Wagon driver?
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- FREE CPC! Earn a free CPC Module for every 12 months continuous service completed
- Both PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE drivers)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- On-site canteen
24 hour support from your Nexus Team
What do we need from you to be a Wagon Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 12 Months Corporate Driving Experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click APPLYtoday and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
Posted 20 days ago