SEN Teaching Assistant - Coventry CV1 | Zoek UK
SEN Teaching Assistant
Coventry CV1, UK
£65.00 - £75.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
SEN Teaching Assistant required to support a pupil on a 1:1 basis in Coventry.
Check all associated application documentation thoroughly before clicking on the apply button at the bottom of this description.
The school is based in CV8.
The role is due to start in September 2020 and will be temporary in the first instance until Christmas, with potential to become long-term, depending on funding.
About The Role;
- Fantastic rewarding role for the right candidate
- Full time role, Monday
- Year 4 Student with ASC, PDA and Anxiety
- Competitive salary
- CPD Training Offered (Team Teach, Autism Awareness etc)
- Working with committed and supportive team of professions The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Experience of working with SEN students, and can apply the curriculum in a less formal approach, whilst maintaining curriculum stretch and challenge.
- Familiar working with students needing complex development support
- Have knowledge of Autism, PDA and Anxiety.
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Passion about making a difference If this is a role that is of interest to you, please email your CV , or click apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of % statutory holiday pay.
This advert is for a temporary position.
In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training.
All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Full assistance provided.
Posted 9 days ago