Restaurant Manager 5 star hotel
Up to £36000 per annum + benefits
Restaurant Manager 5 Star hotel Up to £36k plus benefits
Our client is a stunning 5 star hotel in Berkshire. They have a Michelin star restaurant, brasserie restaurant, lounge offering afternoon tea, bar and an exceptional spa.
They are looking for a Restaurant Manager to look after their brasserie restaurant.
The role will include:
- Manage and motivate the staff within the restaurant to enhance performance, achieve business goals, financial budgets and service standards
- Training new staff
- Manage the staff rota
- Interviewing, hiring and carrying out inductions
- Manage budget and payroll
- Ensure the restaurant is kept as a luxury establishment, in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
The ideal Restaurant Manager will have:
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager in either a 5 star hotel, or similar level of restaurant
- Have management and leadership experience
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Be very well presented
- Wanting to give guests the best experience whilst dining
- You need your own transport for this role
An excellent opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to work for a highly prestigious hotel chain.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
We will try to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Posted 13 days ago