CBT Therapist - Yorkshire and the Humber
Yorkshire and the Humber - This Area Only
£22.00 to £26.00 per hour
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
An excellent opportunity has opened for a qualified Band 7 CBT Therapist to join a growing team in an NHS trust in Wakefield. If you are interested in joining a well-established, dynamic group providing high quality therapy services, then please apply today.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC/BABCP registered or working towards this accreditation and have experience within an IAPT service. This is a full-time locum role, available to start immediately for an initial 3-month contract.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant registrations HCPC/BABCP
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- IAPT experience
Pain Management experience
- 121 and group assessments of patients.
- Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
- Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
- Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
£300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 20 days ago