Care Assistant - Bridge of Allan
£9 per hour
At Constance Care we are proud to be celebrating our 20 th anniversary and have some rewarding Home Carer positions available now in Bridge of Allan, Stirlingshire.
These posts are open to both experienced Carers and those with no experience but have a genuine interest in helping others and who can demonstrate a willingness to learn by completing in-house and SVQ Training.
In return for your commitment to this rewarding yet challenging role we offer:
Set shift patterns on a two week rolling rota so you always know when you are working, providing consistency of hours for you and continuity of care for our clients.
- Variable or Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Competitive Pay Rates
- A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated care staff
- Flexible working shift patterns.
- Full free Induction Training.
- Paid Shadow Training with experienced Care Worker
- Paid In-house Training once in employment.
- Free Uniform & supplies
- Employee Benefit Packages which include, discounts/savings at high street stores & supermarkets, cinemas, holiday savings and health & wellbeing offers/savings.
- Refer a Friend Incentives - Earn £200 for every friend successfully appointed*
- Paid Holidays / Government Pension
- Paid SVQ Training*
These positions are on a set two week rolling rota so you always know when you are working:
WK1 Sat, Sun, Tues & Thurs / WK2 Mon, Wed & Fri
Full Time - split shifts
Part Time - either day shift or back shift or mix of both.
Weekend only posts are available, call us for more info.
We support our clients, who are predominantly frail Elderly, people with Dementia and Adults with life limiting conditions, mental health conditions or physical/learning disabilities by following each agreed person centred care plan, assisting them with all aspects of practical and personal care including washing, dressing, toileting, oral hygiene, continence care, medication support, domestic support and much more.
Each service we provide is "Person Centred" and tailored to the individual's needs. With our training and support, our Home Carers must carry out their work to a safe and professional standard, adhering to the specific instructions given internally following the policies and procedures of Constance Care, SSSC Codes of Practice, National Care Standards & Care Inspectorate guidelines - carrying out the post in a manner that offers our clients choice, dignity, privacy whilst being respectful at all times.
To apply, please submit CV or call the Recruitment Team on#########
* Driving Licence and access to a vehicle essential
Whilst we value your application, due to the high volume of interest in our opportunities, only applicants that meet the basic criteria of the role requirements will be considered.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
All posts are subject to Disclosure Scotland PVG vetting
*terms and conditions apply / Gender specific requirements are permitted under schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010
Posted 24 days ago