Area Manager – Contract Cleaning
30,000 to 40,000 per annum
A growing supplier of Cleaning Services and is currently recruiting for an Area Manager to cover the Surrey region. The company is a privately-owned organisation which prides itself on providing bespoke quality service solutions to its clients. As a multi-award-winning family business, now one of the most established companies in the industry, with a focus on quality and service.
- Managing a compact geographical area of approximately 30 cleaning contracts ranging in size for 2 to 15 cleaners. Contracts are cleaned early morning, afternoons and evenings.
As a Manager your duties will include:
- Regularly visiting and pro-actively liaising with clients assigned to the area.
- Supplying quality assurance feedback to upper management.
- Carrying out onsite inspections to assess the quality of cleaning.
- Translating any areas of concern to cleaning staff.
- Managing cleaners, assessing performance.
- Monitoring staffing levels.
- Taking on the recruitment.
- Producing 4-weekly wage returns to set budgets.
- Producing monthly stores orders to budget.
- Swiftly rectifying any customer concerns maintaining client satisfaction.
- Providing on-site induction training and any other training required through changes in legislation.
- Arranging BICSc training for Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives on site.
Implementing enhanced DBS checks for all new staff.
To be a successful Area Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Trained to BICSc 1 and 2 standards.
Must be a pro-active individual, looking to add value to contracts – not just within the existing business (carpet cleans, deep cleans etc.), but also by generating new business.
In return, the Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
To apply for this Managerial position, please click apply and upload your CV in Word format.
Posted 33 days ago