Bournemouth, Dorset, England
£14 - 15 per hour + Negotiable dependent on experience
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Housing Officer in Bournemouth.
Contract - 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Rate of pay: £14 - £15 per hour
Negotiable depending on experience - please send over your CV with required rate
About the role
- The primary purpose is to deliver the frontline housing options service, working with clients who are potentially homeless
- To assist clients who present as potentially homeless and work with them to find solutions
- To manage cases of homelessness clients and enable moving on to alternative accommodation.
- To conduct one to one interviews with Service Users and carryout a triage service at reception.
- Experience of undertaking face to face case- work with vulnerable client groups e.g. those who are homeless or potentially homeless, offenders , young people etc
- Experience of communicating effectively both orally and in writing with a range of professional and voluntary agencies.
- Experienced in homeless prevention
- We offer a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
Posted 19 days ago