Finance Manager - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£55000 - £65000 per annum
The Permanent Division of Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of a Global Private Equity backed Technology Services business with offices on the outskirts of Milton Keynes.
As Finance Manager you will work in a business critical role for the Head of Finance delivering operational excellence across an International Zone including Germany, Poland and Ireland. Day to day duties will consist of:
- Managing the month end close, with leading commentary at country/functional/regional level and reporting within Group deadlines.
- Delivering high quality reporting by reviewing and preparing the monthly management accounts.
- Ensuring a full Balance Sheet Review is conducted monthly.
- Managing a Financial Accountant.
- Managing the intercompany processing and reconciliation.
- Liaising with US based team responsible for Payroll Accounting, T&E, Credit Card, Cash and Intercompany accounting.
- Liaising with the auditors and managing the Group's audit engagement; primary contact for external auditors for annual and periodic statutory audits.
- Managing the production of the statutory accounts under local GAAP and/or liaising with external providers.
- Liaising with Tax for all indirect and direct tax compliance and reporting.
- Liaising with the FP&A team for budget and forecast preparation and actual detailed analysis
- Supporting the overall improvements of ERP, systems, processes and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics.
You will be a Qualified Accountant with strong hands on Financial and Management accounting skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. You will have a solid understanding of internal control design and operational efficiency and a strong understanding of accounting principles under US GAAP, IFRS and Local GAAP.
The Finance Manager is newly created and required due to recent change within the organisation and is therefore a key part of the continued exciting change for the business.
Salary and Benefits
Role of Finance Manager in Milton Keynes is paying £55-65K + Bonus + Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 21 days ago