Red Team Leader
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£75k - 105k per year + Benefits
Having secured some of the most exciting clients available from both the private and public sectors, one of the UK's most reputable names in penetration testing is searching for somebody capable of leading their new, independent red-team function.
In line with the evolving nature of security assessments, our client are heavily investing into their red-team, including assigning a new departmental lead with fresh opinions and insight into the industry.
Given the experimental nature of the work you'll be conducting, there will be abundant time dedicated to research and development. The South West based HQ is also expanding its hardware lab, where there will be tools available to tinker with gadgets to assist you in your assessments.
- Carry out industry-leading red-team assessments of overall target security.
- Help direct the red-teaming department in various areas, including: training content, business direction, and departmental targets
- Construct reports outlining the findings of your assessments in language accessible the audience and sufficient for business needs.
- Contribute to the research of tools and techniques which will aid yourself and colleagues in performing assessments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients and stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience
- Candidates must have several years of experience, including in their most recent role, in an offensive security position (e.g. penetration testing, red-teaming, etc.).
- A demonstrable understanding of various areas within penetration testing, particularly in infrastructure and hardware.
- Experience leading teams within cyber-security settings or delivering industry relevant training to more junior members of staff.
- Applicants must have the confidence, skills, and persistence required to gain access to areas that others cannot.
- Applications for this position will be strengthened by relevant industry-recognised qualifications. Particularly, CREST Certified Simulated Attack Specialists (CCSAS) will be considered at the top salary bracket for this position.
- CREST Certified Testers (CCT) and Senior Security Testers (SST) will also hold advantage.
Remote working options are available to applicants, however travel to client sites will be required. If you believe you'd be a good match for the role and would be interested to discuss the position in greater detail, please apply online or send a CV directly to Mark Standish at ######### .
Posted 46 days ago