Finance/Cashiering Administrator - Wokingham | Zoek UK
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a prestigious pensions company who are seeking a Cashiering/Finance Administrator to join their busy Wokingham office. Working within the Client Banking function, the individual will be responsible for the effective administering of client bank accounts, on behalf of our pension's administration clients. You will require previous office-based experience in a finance related role including payroll, bookkeeping, cash book and bank reconciliation, although not essential as training will be provided.
- Daily raising of cheques and electronic payments for pensions schemes and progressing their signature and return to administrators within set deadlines.
- Maintaining cashbooks for pension schemes using CashFac, SAGE & Aviary accounting systems.
- Liaising with scheme(s) Pensions Administrators, clients' companies accounts departments for accounting information.
- Daily banking.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparing Income & Expenditure Reports at requested intervals.
- Ensuring accurate and prompt filing of all documentation.
- Due to the changing nature of the business, the job holder may from time to time be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within their capabilities.
- Previous office-based experience in a finance related role including payroll, bookkeeping, cash book and bank reconciliation, although not essential as training will be provided.
- Experienced in the handling of payment requisitions would be preferred.
- Working knowledge of an accountancy /cashiering package desirable. Previous Aviary Pro fund and CashFac VBT experience would be of advantage.
- Although not a pre-requisite a working knowledge of Pensions Scheme accounting would be advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Posted 4 days ago