Senior Transport Planner Nottingham
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner (development planning)
Salary Range:£30,000 to £40,000 + benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Transport Planner with a couple of years industry experience, to join the Nottingham office a specialist transport planning & highway design consultancy.
Working closely with the Associate of the team, you will assist in the management of a range of developments including site appraisal, scheme development, detailed design and planning applications.
- Degree level education or equivalent;
- Experience with AutoCAD design;
- Experience in transport planning, specifically development planning;
- Capable of writing transport assessments & statements;
- Familiar with Arcady, Picady & LinSig;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Project management experience;
- Experience of mentoring more junior staff would also be beneficial.
You will rapidly become a key part of a successful team in the Yorkshire region who have ambitions to further this growth as they target new business opportunities.
You will be supported in furthering your own professional development, with opportunities for progression as the team continues to grow. On top of this, you will earn a starting salary of up to £40,000 and company benefits package.
What to do next: If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on######### for a confidential discussion.
Posted 24 days ago