Supervisor - Sunnyside
Northam, Devon, England
Permanent (Full time)
Marston’s is one of the UK’s largest and most beloved pub chains and today, we operate more than 1,400 pubs, bars and hotels.
Now, we’re on the lookout for an ambitious Supervisor to manage our busy front of house team.
Have you got what it takes?
Being a Supervisor is busy, varied, fast paced and fun, so we look for people who are bright and brilliant, who have a natural talent for leading and motivating others. Whether you’re opening up, stocking up or cashing up, you’re always focused on giving top-notch service to our guests and ensuring your team do the same. Prove your potential and we’ll support you to progress to an Assistant Manager role and beyond!
As a Supervisor you’ll:
- Inspire and motivate your colleagues on every shift.
- Be passionateabout doing the right thing for your colleagues and your guests.
- Be accountablefor the smooth running of shifts and for managing all aspects of the pub when the General Manager is away.
- Be inquisitive and drive your developmentas you work towards the Assistant Manager role.
Are we right for you?
From cosy locals to pub restaurants, our pub businesses serve up an award-winning selection of pub classics and innovative new dishes. What’s more, our impressive drinks portfolio combines well-known brands, like Estrella and Hobgoblin, with outstanding craft ales and beers. Add a dash of our unique Marston’s atmosphere and we have the ingredients to make every visit a fantastic experience for our customers. The same goes for our people and as one of our Supervisors you’ll find a premium blend of challenge, security and career progression. And whenever you need support or guidance advice from your manager, you’ll find their door is always open.
What you get
At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Reliable hours contract
- Access to a pension scheme
- Childcare support
- Award winning training and development