£40000 - £45000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
A prestigious role working for one of the countrys most respected professional bodies, boasting a royal charter and a 40year history.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager, having a strong focus on digital will develop plans and execute global marketing campaigns to promote the associations professional qualifications and raise the profile of the organisation in line with the bodys strategic objectives.
Benefits include an enhanced pension scheme with extremely generous employers contributions, 25 days holiday plus additional paid leave over the Christmas period, private health care and a discretionary company bonus scheme.
- Planning, developing and delivering innovative and effective integrated marketing campaigns across all channels including email, PPC, social, website, content/thought leadership
- Lead nurturing and tactical response to maximise ROI and campaign effectiveness
- Measuring, reporting and evaluating the impact of campaigns
- Presenting detailed campaign analysis, findings and strategic recommendations to key stakeholders and at senior level
- Managing and developing collateral, in line with brand guidelines from creative briefs and copy writing through to distribution. Also ensuring all available collateral is up to date
- Building relationships with 3rd parties to maximise marketing opportunities
- Previous experience in a Marketing Manager role with a strong digital focus
- Evidence of creative use of digital technologies (PPC, video, social media, email), and experience of using Microsoft Dynamics will ensure effective email and social campaign management
- Examples of relationship management working with internal and external stakeholders, including supplier and agency management from brief to execution
- Creation and managing collateral across all media, as well as a portfolio of through leadership projects to show the creative content skills required
This is opportunity is for a someone who wants to advance their marketing career with a not for profit organisation that has a genuine impact on the industry and economy. If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today.............
Posted 133 days ago