Staff Nurse / Care home / Great Benefits!!!
Fort William, Highland, Scotland
£26.5k - 35.3k per year + £1000 welcome Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Lochside, Highland
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Old age
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.45 per hour ( £26,500 - £35,300 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities + £1K BONUS!!
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 Bonus paid in full after first month
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Lochside, Highland. Located within a residential area of Fort William, the Care Home is a purpose built 40 bedded facility offering Dementia, Nursing, Respite and End of Life care.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,300!!!
2019 REVIEW :* I love the care home. Staff are friendly and hard working. I love the new dog the home has.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 103 days ago